Tuesday 26 August 2014

Dry Skin?

Dry Skin is a nightmare, and moisturizing can sometimes feel like a chore, so when you do find the time to moisturize your skin you want to make sure that you are doing what is right for it right?
Here is my top 3 face and body moisturizers. 

1.  Mango Body butter from Body Shop
This product is my favorite product from the body shop. With this product i do feel that it definatley does keep your skin moisturized for a good quantity of time. I can 100% be certain that this particular product has a very wide age range due to the smell mainly. This product is very good for keeping skin feeling healthy and it helps to maintain the way skin looks. I would only use this product on my body and not my face because my personal opinion is that i only use moisturizers that are specially made for you face as the skin is sensitive there.  However, i have two complaints about this moisturizer firstly i feel that this moisturizer tends to leave a slimy and very sticky feeling on your arms so make sure to rub it in extra well. Also, i wouldn't start of using this if you have very dry skin. For me i had to start off with a different moisturizer that fixed my dry skin, THEN i hanged to this one just to maintain my skins condition. This product is a price of £13 and i feel like you get what you pay for here. The smell is very strong and stays well so your skin will smell fresh and like mangoes for a very long time. This product is only sold at the body shop and in online on their website. 

2. Hollister Body Lotion from Hollister 
Hollister has only made two body lotions this one and another scented one very similar to this, however i have only tried this one so it is the only one i can actually review fully. With a narrow age range this product is really aimed at teenagers to young adults mainly because of the smell. Because it leaves my skin soft, i fins myself using this product often only on my body because once again i wouldn't use these type of products on my face. I used this product when i first tried to fix my dry skin and honestly it worked well in areas that weren't that bad but it didn't seem to help the really bad areas at all. My only complaint with this product is i find it quite greasy. It works wonders but for a while afterwards you feel all greasy and it can be quite unpleasant. The smell however doesn't linger as long as i would have liked it too but nevertheless it still smells strong just for a shorter period of time.

My favorite face product. I have very sensitive sin so i only use the very best for my skin and i only use what i need so i don't buy fancy moisturizers that are fragranced for my face. I only put on my face what it needs. This product is great and it can be used for any ages. You could use it as a teenager to an elderly lady, this product doesn't have a smell or a color, it is a very basic moisturizer which is what you need for your face. I find that within a week of using this product my dry skin on my face has visibly improved. Whether you have mild or quite visable and bad dry skin, this product will help to remove it and leave your face felling fresh. The only issue i have is that, when you apply this product i feel that it needs to be rubbed in very thoroughly and it takes a while, leaving your skin quite red which is a downside but other than that this product is a miracle worker.

Hope this helped you all

xoxo Charliye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment