Monday 25 August 2014

Saturdays Favorite: Foil Nail effects

Hey guys it's Charliye and today's post is product of the week. I love painting my nails but sometimes if your busy or just don't feel like going through the whole process for quirky nails, doing your nails can be a real chore. So when i came across this product i immediately knew i was going to love it.


Instant Nail Effects Foil - Silver
I myself have only tested the silver one of the two so i will only be commenting on that. This silver nail effects is my favorite one i have tried from Barry m and honestly i am completely in love with it. This product is really opaque and i feel that it only really needs one coat to cover your nails. I like it because it gives off a very sheer metal almost look yet also it is very thin and soft and it doesn't look clumpy on. It applies just like normal nail polish and it also doesn't clump or stick together so it looks perfect for a quick nail fix. I chose the silver one because if one of my nails chips badly, i can either remove the last of the polish on that finger or apply two coats of this over the chipped nail and my manicure looks almost brand new because this silver looks good with many other colors o. However, if your nails are white or a bright color and a very matte i wouldn't recommend doing that. I feel that it is a good accent nail almost, maybe you could choose a paint with a shimmer and leave a finger or two out on each hand and then add the silver in for a quirky yet quick look. 
 This nail product dries quickly, and because it only needs one coat, i feel that maybe it would only take about 2 minutes to do your nails with this product. Whenever i wear this product i will add a bead or a jewel onto a couple accent nails just so that it really makes the look professional. This look is definatley a quick fix if you are running late and need to finish your nails with a sophisticated looks. 

Hope this helped 
xoxo Charliye

No comments:

Post a Comment