Saturday 16 August 2014

Saturdays Favorite: Aussie Hair Products

Hey guys it's Charliye. Here i'm going to talk about my absolutely favorite hair product brand called Aussie Hair.  Click here for the link to the website. (All opinions are mine)
As much as i love this brand i have only tried a handful of products from this brand. I myself have tried The Aussie Color Mate shampoo which i love, it has an amazing smell, almost of peach fruity smell. I love this product it keeps my hair in good condition and it always keeps it clean without leaving a bad smell. This shampoo is a great price for £6 for 500ml of this product, which i think is only a small price to pay to keep colored hair in better condition than ever before! I find this product doesn't remove color from your hair like other brands do which can be annoying! This brand makes my hair feel soft and feel as if it has never been dyed once.

 I have also tried the Color Mate Conditioner which i love also. I love the smell, it is the same fruity smell as the shampoo and this conditioner always leave my hair super soft. Because i dye my hair i have to make sure to find the best conditioners for my hair that keep my hair soft without removing the dye. The conditioner is also a decent price of £6, which i think is a good price for healthy hair. This condition makes my hair feel silky and i find that i only need to use a small amount of it even though i have thick long hair. This product goes a long way with just a small amount.

The 3 minute miracle deep conditioner by them is also very good, It leaves your hair in good condition, i find it helps with frizz well, it also makes damage hair look and appear soft. This 3 minute miracle conditioner works quite well, for 250ml this is £5. It is almost as much for half the amount of conditioner so i feel this is slightly overpriced because compared to the rest of the brand itself however i do find myself using this product quite often. I find this product is very good for keeping hair soft ans silky but it works just as well as the conditioner with is almost half the price for twice the amount. 

Aussie has a multiple array of products but i myself have only used those particular ones because theses are the ones that are to be used on dyed hair. They also have volume brands, heat brands and i think other brands of Aussie products which i cannot wait to try. I do recommend these products because i feel that for dyed hair these products can be make or break. 

Hope this helped you all 
xoxo Charliye

No comments:

Post a Comment