Sunday 17 August 2014

Must Have Sunday: Clean and clear Face wash

Hey guys its Charliye and i don't know about you but having a good skin is something that i stress over a lot. It can be tough finding face washes that don't irritate or burn, that don't have a smell and that actually keep my skin in good condition. The reason i recommend no fragrance is because mainly it may irritate your skin and on your face you only want the best products for it, you don't want to be putting anything on your face that doesn't need to be there.



This is the clean and clear soothe wash. I love this, i use this twice a day every day and it really works wonders. I could only find this product at £5 per bottle however as of right now there is a sale on at boots which is every 2 items for £5 which i think is great because if you bought a good exfoliate your skin would love you! I don't know if the packaging will be the same all over the world but in the UK they certainly look like this, if you want to find it try the clean and clear website because they will have all the packaging types on there. 

This product works wonders and has really transformed my skin. Before i started using this my skin was terrible, i had very dry patchy skin with lots of blemishes due to a very bad face wash. This face wash is great i find that it always leave my skin feeling soft and refreshed but it also always leaves your skin clean and no residue on your skin. 

Hope this helped, Peace and love as always
xoxo Charliye


Ps. If you want to get in touch with me either message me on kik at charliyee or email me at charliee2k13@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment